Anthony, Annalise, & Emmalyn

Anthony, Annalise, & Emmalyn

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

July 19, 2008 ~ The start of a new begining

We were married in the Rexburg Temple on a beautiful day in July. I was so excited I woke up at 5 am and started getting ready. The ceremony didn't even take place until 2 pm. My Fiance and his buddies came over to my house for a big breakfast my dad made for us. But I couldn't eat! I was way to anxious! (Tip for those who are getting married: EAT YOUR BREAKFAST!) I ended up being light headed and sick during my reception because I hadn't eaten all day and wearing a 25 pound dress didn't help either. . .
But anyways, it was the most amazing day of my life! For more than just being the wife of Philip Anthony Buonomo III. It was also the same day that my best friend in the world got married: Monica Mae. We weren't planning on getting married on the same day but it worked out that way and I'm so glad it did! We got to see each other in passing and even shared the same locker! (Totally coincidence)
Anyways, to make a long story short we got married, took pictures, had our Luncheon, reception, said our good-byes and headed off to our honeymoon suite in a VERY decorated car. We actually got pulled over because there was too much stuff on our car! haha That's a funny story.

I'll take you through the stages:

Here's us, while we were still dating, on top of BYU-I's stadium.

Here's an engagement picture taken by my sister Carlee. We took them down by the river road near our house.
And here's us on the Big Day!


It was definitely a day to remember.

2 comments:

  1. CUUUUTE story! and cute pictures. I'll add you to my blog list. Our blog is nickandsarah07.blogspot.com. You can check it out if you want to see lots of pictures of my sweet Danny baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! this is soo cool! And I feel honored to be mentioned in part of it! ;) i'm working on making a blog, so dont go to it yet cuz theres nothing there, but you have inspired me to try it out! i love you!

    ReplyDelete